.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Generic Confusion

When you leave, my blog just fades to grey
Nu ma nu ma iei, nu ma nu ma nu ma iei


News? Check. Politics? Check. Music? Check. Random thoughts about life? Check. Readership? Ummm.... let me get back to you on that. Updated when I feel like I have something to say, and remember to post it.

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Family rescued

PARADISE, Calif. (Dec. 19) - A father and three children who vanished on a Christmas tree-cutting trip in the Northern California mountains were found alive Wednesday after huddling in a culvert for warmth during three days of heavy snow.


Winter, another reason to hate it. Snow in the mountains can come fierce and fast, making any trip potentially dangerous. And as I learned, you can't be safe until well after spring starts.

I'm glad to see the family is safe.

Now, did anyone notice how similar this story is to the latest of American Dad?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home