.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Generic Confusion

When you leave, my blog just fades to grey
Nu ma nu ma iei, nu ma nu ma nu ma iei


News? Check. Politics? Check. Music? Check. Random thoughts about life? Check. Readership? Ummm.... let me get back to you on that. Updated when I feel like I have something to say, and remember to post it.

Thursday, December 13, 2007

Sound familiar?

Over at the Actuarial Outpost, someone linked to a humorous post from Craigslist, entitled It's me! Every Girl Ever! The post parodies a vapid twenty-something woman just out of college.

Hey look at my refrigerator. There are pictures all over it! Look at all these pictures of me and my equally vacuous friends from college! We were so crazy! You can tell we're really good friends because our faces are all pressed up against each other like that.

And check it out, we're holding up alcoholic beverages to the camera in every single picture. That's to prove that we were partying. College was so fun! But of course I don't talk to any of these girls anymore because now they're all *****es.


One poster didn't appreciate the humor as much as the rest of us. Those who did appreciate the humor have branched out, working to extend the joke to several other categories of people here, here, and here. (The latter link was created in response to a demand of the offended poster.)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home