.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Generic Confusion

When you leave, my blog just fades to grey
Nu ma nu ma iei, nu ma nu ma nu ma iei


News? Check. Politics? Check. Music? Check. Random thoughts about life? Check. Readership? Ummm.... let me get back to you on that. Updated when I feel like I have something to say, and remember to post it.

Monday, January 17, 2005

Words to remember

"I have a dream that my four children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character."

When you excuse criminal behavior because of the color of the perpetrator's skin *cough*O.J.*cough*, are you living up to Dr. King's dream?

When you set lower standards for people because of the color of their skin, are you living up to Dr. King's dream?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home