.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Generic Confusion

When you leave, my blog just fades to grey
Nu ma nu ma iei, nu ma nu ma nu ma iei


News? Check. Politics? Check. Music? Check. Random thoughts about life? Check. Readership? Ummm.... let me get back to you on that. Updated when I feel like I have something to say, and remember to post it.

Thursday, January 13, 2005

This is utterly predictable

Unionized state employees may sue because the governor cancelled the collective bargaining agreement. Mind you, the collective bargaining agreement was established by an executive order. Not legislation. Not a provision in the State Constitution. Executive order. The will of one person. Why, pray tell, would the new executive not have the same rights?

Any money spent legislating this issue, meaning MY money, is a waste. I would like the judge who hears this case to throw the lawsuit out of court and charge the plaintiffs all legal fees.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home