.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Generic Confusion

When you leave, my blog just fades to grey
Nu ma nu ma iei, nu ma nu ma nu ma iei


News? Check. Politics? Check. Music? Check. Random thoughts about life? Check. Readership? Ummm.... let me get back to you on that. Updated when I feel like I have something to say, and remember to post it.

Wednesday, January 12, 2005

This is good news

In an article about air traffic at Indianapolis International Airport, it is mentioned that AirTran will begin to fly here in May. I fly to Atlanta about once a year, and will greatly appreciate a low cost airline to lower Delta's normally high ticket price.

AirTran, of course, is TAFKAV: The Airling Formerly Known As ValuJet. That airline collapsed after one of its planes crashed in Florida. I observe that plane crashes, however unfortunate, do not normally kill an airline's name. For ValuJet, perhaps the difference is the crash happened early in the airline's history, and the cargo the airplane was carrying perhaps contributed to the crash.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home