.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Generic Confusion

When you leave, my blog just fades to grey
Nu ma nu ma iei, nu ma nu ma nu ma iei


News? Check. Politics? Check. Music? Check. Random thoughts about life? Check. Readership? Ummm.... let me get back to you on that. Updated when I feel like I have something to say, and remember to post it.

Thursday, January 06, 2005

Ice

Wednesday, schools were let out early because of freezing rain. However, there really wasn't freezing rain, at least not enough to ice over the roads. Apparently, school was called because officials observed ice forming on trees and the like.

By the next morning, beautiful ice covered trees, bushes, and grasses. Some trees were obviously done for, with the ice bending the branches to the ground, almost making them resemble willow trees. Although beautiful, I couldn't help thinking "My fees are going to have to go to replacing those trees."

2 Comments:

At 12:20 AM, Blogger gecko said...

Although beautiful, ice in trees is dangerous, especially near power lines. What fees are you speaking of? Tuition? Taxes?

 
At 9:39 PM, Blogger Greg said...

I live in a condominium, so there are monthly fees that cover maintenance of the exterior of the property, including landscaping.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home