.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Generic Confusion

When you leave, my blog just fades to grey
Nu ma nu ma iei, nu ma nu ma nu ma iei


News? Check. Politics? Check. Music? Check. Random thoughts about life? Check. Readership? Ummm.... let me get back to you on that. Updated when I feel like I have something to say, and remember to post it.

Tuesday, January 04, 2005

Time for some good news!

I open the paper this morning, and what do I see, but the Governor-elect throwing his support behind my preferred daylight savings time plan! Even though he (foolishly!) thought Indiana should be on Central time, he's supporting House Bill 1034, which keeps existing time zones and adds Daylight Savings Time.

Personally, I give all the credit to this post. (BWAHAHAHAH! Yeah, right!)

1 Comments:

At 11:56 PM, Blogger gecko said...

He-he-he!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home