.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Generic Confusion

When you leave, my blog just fades to grey
Nu ma nu ma iei, nu ma nu ma nu ma iei


News? Check. Politics? Check. Music? Check. Random thoughts about life? Check. Readership? Ummm.... let me get back to you on that. Updated when I feel like I have something to say, and remember to post it.

Thursday, December 30, 2004

Store hours

Picked up a USB cable for a new printer today, after making dinner and visiting the bookstore. That led to a late shopping expedition, at 9:30. The nearby strip mall had two places where I would have looked for this item. One was open until 10:00. One closed at 9:00. The store with shorter hours lost sales for that reason.

3 Comments:

At 1:48 PM, Blogger gecko said...

I used to get upset with Best Buy for closing early on Sunday...

 
At 11:14 PM, Blogger Greg said...

Funny, it was Best Buy that was open until 10:00. Granted, they have holiday hours, and so might be open later as a result. I really have to pay attention next time I shop there in January.

 
At 12:19 AM, Blogger gecko said...

Might be a California thing.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home