.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Generic Confusion

When you leave, my blog just fades to grey
Nu ma nu ma iei, nu ma nu ma nu ma iei


News? Check. Politics? Check. Music? Check. Random thoughts about life? Check. Readership? Ummm.... let me get back to you on that. Updated when I feel like I have something to say, and remember to post it.

Sunday, December 26, 2004

He did it!

I did need to drive home today, and wanted to leave before it got too late, in case the lower temperatures played havoc with the freeways. It turns out the roads were pretty clear, with the only problem some fresh snow in northwest Indiana. So, I didn't get to watch the whole of the Colts-Chargers game.

It was the third quarter, with the score 24-9 San Diego, when I left, and it looked like the Colts were going to lose, and Peyton Manning wasn't going to break the touchdown record. A bad game? I wasn't going to be missing anything by leaving.

Oops.

It turns out that a pair of Peyton Manning touchdowns capped a comeback, with a two-point conversion tying the game, and a Mike Vanderjagt field goal winning the game in overtime.

At least the game wasn't interrupted to show Heidi.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home