.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Generic Confusion

When you leave, my blog just fades to grey
Nu ma nu ma iei, nu ma nu ma nu ma iei


News? Check. Politics? Check. Music? Check. Random thoughts about life? Check. Readership? Ummm.... let me get back to you on that. Updated when I feel like I have something to say, and remember to post it.

Thursday, December 30, 2004

Oh, Megan, why must you tease so?

Using AOL, I get a lot of instant messages from "women" advertising "their" webcams. A quick click of "block screen name," and they're gone. But who is it that decided that they would all be named Meg or Megan? Who decided that's the sexiest name in the universe?

There's gotta be a reason. Unless it's all the work of one 13 year old who just likes that name.

4 Comments:

At 12:22 AM, Blogger gecko said...

I've only known one household that used AOL and thier version pretty musch turned me off to it. Too much going on at once and it was sloooowwww.

Funny, you see alot of Megumi's in anime.

 
At 12:41 AM, Blogger Greg said...

Megumi Hayashibara! mmmmmm...

 
At 12:52 AM, Blogger Greg said...

Oh, and I originally joined AOL back in 1996 because there was an forum I wanted to participate in, exclusive to AOL. That forum is long gone, but to change my e-mail address would take so much work. I am on countless mailing lists, and hundreds of people would have to be alerted to any change in my e-mail address. I do like the ease of reaching my account from anywhere, and there are some other benefits.

 
At 4:58 PM, Blogger gecko said...

What works for some...

Happy New Year!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home