.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Generic Confusion

When you leave, my blog just fades to grey
Nu ma nu ma iei, nu ma nu ma nu ma iei


News? Check. Politics? Check. Music? Check. Random thoughts about life? Check. Readership? Ummm.... let me get back to you on that. Updated when I feel like I have something to say, and remember to post it.

Thursday, January 06, 2005

Do not use for personal hygiene

It's a really useful warning for a toilet brush, isn't it?

That reminds me of an article in my college newspaper (a decade ago, but somehow I haven't forgotten it) about tryouts to be the team mascot. Each candidate got in the hot furry suit and was given various implements to perform with. One was a toilet brush, and in the tryout, the candidate used it like a toothbrush, brushing the mascot's teeth.

I wonder if he or she is scarred for life, perhaps even dead? That would explain the warning label. :-)

3 Comments:

At 12:24 AM, Blogger gecko said...

Wow, I posted a comment here on the same subject! He referenced the same article, too.

Warning signs tend to be just protection from lawsuits for manufacturers these days. The ignorant among us still do the same silly things, warning or not.

 
At 12:34 AM, Blogger Anti-Blogger said...

Wait a minute...you are telling that toilet brushes can NOT be used for personal hygiene? EGAD!! *spit gag gargle*

 
At 11:24 PM, Blogger Greg said...

I think the story spread around the blogosphere pretty quickly that day.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home