.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Generic Confusion

When you leave, my blog just fades to grey
Nu ma nu ma iei, nu ma nu ma nu ma iei


News? Check. Politics? Check. Music? Check. Random thoughts about life? Check. Readership? Ummm.... let me get back to you on that. Updated when I feel like I have something to say, and remember to post it.

Thursday, January 13, 2005

Ah, those tolerant and open-minded liberals

Look at how friendly non-discriminating, non-misogynistic leftists communicate with columnist Michelle Malkin. (Not for the faint of heart.)

Michelle, you have my respect for your wonderful writing and your unbelievable endurance in the face of such vitriol.

3 Comments:

At 10:55 PM, Blogger gecko said...

He-he-he. And I thought Ann Coulter got them riled up. I have to say what I have said for quite some time; the likes of Al Franken, Kerflopalow (or whatever her name is) and Ed Shultz breed this type of malice and character assassination toward those that they are afraid of. Ms Malkin is simply making a point, and a good one at that. That "progressives" will result to this type of stuff when they know they are wrong. It's a tactic of punditry: When confronted with unassailable facts, attack the presenter.

For the gun toting one, I do not see anywhere that Greg labeled all liberals with this type of behavior. A possible self incrimination, perhaps? Sorry, I'm really trying to lose the self indulgence...

 
At 10:56 PM, Blogger gecko said...

Oh, and I know a lot of Filipinos; this one kicks ass.

 
At 9:18 AM, Blogger Greg said...

Thomasj, you have a lot of balls putting words in my mouth. I identified the people who made those comments (and here I'm making assumptions, which I don't think are wrong) that they view themselves as leftists, and not women-haters or racists. Do you see the word "all" in front of leftists?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home