.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Generic Confusion

When you leave, my blog just fades to grey
Nu ma nu ma iei, nu ma nu ma nu ma iei


News? Check. Politics? Check. Music? Check. Random thoughts about life? Check. Readership? Ummm.... let me get back to you on that. Updated when I feel like I have something to say, and remember to post it.

Sunday, January 16, 2005

Journey into the unknown

Please read the article referenced by Tim Blair. Please read my post Condescension. Please consider how a similar-thinking politician is going to win the trust with attitudes like these.

I'd probably feel a little uncomfortable in small-town Nebraska, inner-city Washington, or a tony Manhattan community. But I'm not going to put down people who live there because they're not living in a community like my typical American suburb.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home