.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Generic Confusion

When you leave, my blog just fades to grey
Nu ma nu ma iei, nu ma nu ma nu ma iei


News? Check. Politics? Check. Music? Check. Random thoughts about life? Check. Readership? Ummm.... let me get back to you on that. Updated when I feel like I have something to say, and remember to post it.

Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Snow? Oh, wait, never mind

I was upset that the neighborhood and driveways didn't get plowed from Saturday's snow. I'm pretty sure we had more than the two inches of snow that's supposed to trigger the plowing service. However, three days later, most of it melted, thanks to another brief warmup. The temperature I saw at weather.com was 6°C (43°F), which only feels good because it's January.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home