.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Generic Confusion

When you leave, my blog just fades to grey
Nu ma nu ma iei, nu ma nu ma nu ma iei


News? Check. Politics? Check. Music? Check. Random thoughts about life? Check. Readership? Ummm.... let me get back to you on that. Updated when I feel like I have something to say, and remember to post it.

Friday, June 01, 2007

22 months

That's the answer to the question, "I'm curious to see how long it will take," posted here.

In a mere 22 months, I listened to all of my CDs once. (And a few more than once.)

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 1:11 PM, Blogger honestpartisan said...

What did you do about CDs you acquired in the meantime?

This was useful for me because I see that I posted a comment on the original post that noted that, at the time, I had about 3300 songs on my ipod. Now, 22 months later, I have 4,954! What's that now ...
1600 in 22 months, about 72 songs a month. Jesus, I'm a bigger consumer than I thought.

 
At 7:44 PM, Blogger Greg said...

When I got a new CD, I would listen to it a few times, as normal. Then, if that CD was due to come up in the alphabetical order, I included it.

But it wasn't that big of a deal, as my CD purchases have slowed down considerably. Something about the predominance of R&B/hip-hop on the radio....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home