.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Generic Confusion

When you leave, my blog just fades to grey
Nu ma nu ma iei, nu ma nu ma nu ma iei


News? Check. Politics? Check. Music? Check. Random thoughts about life? Check. Readership? Ummm.... let me get back to you on that. Updated when I feel like I have something to say, and remember to post it.

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Impeach Governor Spitzer!

In case you didn't already know about Eliot Spitzer's history of questionable decision-making, with his self-promoting attacks on Wall Street and insurance companies, you must see this revelation from an article on the American Idol finalist, and champion of Vote for the Worst, Sanjaya:

"It was really weird because the governor of New York came up to me and said, `I'm a fan, I vote,'" he said.


Voting on American Idol? Being a fan of Sanjaya? Now, even the most ardent Democrat must admit that Spitzer is unfit to govern.

But American Idol also offers Governor Spitzer a shot at redemption. If he wants to show true leadership, he'll sue American Idol over its promotion of lower quality singers. The show bills itself as a talent competition, and to advance some lower-quality singers just because it makes for better television is surely false advertising, or some other offense a lawmaker can target.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home