.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Generic Confusion

When you leave, my blog just fades to grey
Nu ma nu ma iei, nu ma nu ma nu ma iei


News? Check. Politics? Check. Music? Check. Random thoughts about life? Check. Readership? Ummm.... let me get back to you on that. Updated when I feel like I have something to say, and remember to post it.

Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Commercial music

What's the last song you'd ever expect to hear used as a commercial jingle?

There have been a few surprises in the past, such as a commercial using a revised version of The Nails' 88 Lines About 44 Women, but one recent ad campaign has really surprised me.

Wendy's is using an instrumental version of The Violent Femmes' Blister in the Sun to hawk fast food.

What other odd music choices have you seen?

Update: AOL has their list of top 10 biggest commercial sellouts, and this song is #3.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home