.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Generic Confusion

When you leave, my blog just fades to grey
Nu ma nu ma iei, nu ma nu ma nu ma iei


News? Check. Politics? Check. Music? Check. Random thoughts about life? Check. Readership? Ummm.... let me get back to you on that. Updated when I feel like I have something to say, and remember to post it.

Saturday, March 03, 2007

The missing side of the Mac vs. PC debate

Hi! I'm Mac.

And I'm PC.

Well, sorry Mac ol' buddy, can't stand around talking--I have a LAN game party to go to. It is going to be a big time frag fest for all.

(Roomies, 11/2/06)

The PC has always been the preeminent platform for business use. Since about 1990, though, the PC has also been the dominant platform for computer games. In the past, games were regularly programmed first for the Apple II, but that was a long time ago.

While the Macintosh commercials are amusing, they don't reflect that the products most people use come out first for the PC.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home