.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Generic Confusion

When you leave, my blog just fades to grey
Nu ma nu ma iei, nu ma nu ma nu ma iei


News? Check. Politics? Check. Music? Check. Random thoughts about life? Check. Readership? Ummm.... let me get back to you on that. Updated when I feel like I have something to say, and remember to post it.

Sunday, February 04, 2007

29-17!

The Indianapolis Colts and Peyton Manning finally have a Super Bowl championship! I very much enjoyed the game, though I expected things to go wrong with the lousy weather.

The more important reason for watching the Super Bowl, the commercials, didn't stand out as much as in past years. The Nationwide Kevin Federline commercial was the most anticipated one by the people with whom I watched the game. I'd have to give my top marks to the FedEx company-on-the-moon commercial.

At least Indianapolis can tell the NFL "If you give us the 2011 Super Bowl, it won't be rained out."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home