.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Generic Confusion

When you leave, my blog just fades to grey
Nu ma nu ma iei, nu ma nu ma nu ma iei


News? Check. Politics? Check. Music? Check. Random thoughts about life? Check. Readership? Ummm.... let me get back to you on that. Updated when I feel like I have something to say, and remember to post it.

Sunday, January 21, 2007

Another hit for Such Great Heights

In the course of watching the Colts-Patriots playoff game, I happened across several of the Whiteboard commercials for UPS. By the second commercial in the series, I noticed the background music was very familiar. Confirming by popping in the CD, I learned it was another commercial to use the song Such Great Heights. Unlike the M&Ms commercial discussed previously, this is the original version by the Postal Service.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home