.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Generic Confusion

When you leave, my blog just fades to grey
Nu ma nu ma iei, nu ma nu ma nu ma iei


News? Check. Politics? Check. Music? Check. Random thoughts about life? Check. Readership? Ummm.... let me get back to you on that. Updated when I feel like I have something to say, and remember to post it.

Sunday, July 17, 2005

M&Ms at such great heights!

I was surprised to hear an acoustic version of "Such Great Heights" by the Postal Service (actually performed by Iron & Wine, but available on the Such Great Heights EP) used in an M&M's commercial. It's the one that goes:

I, I'm thinking it's a sign
that the freckles in our eyes are mirror images
and when we kiss they're perfectly aligned


when multicolored M&M's are displayed on the screen.

Not only is The Postal Service not that popular (very popular for a synthesizer-based band, but hardly burning up the charts), they're a relatively new band. I'm impressed their music made it into a commercial so quickly!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home