.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Generic Confusion

When you leave, my blog just fades to grey
Nu ma nu ma iei, nu ma nu ma nu ma iei


News? Check. Politics? Check. Music? Check. Random thoughts about life? Check. Readership? Ummm.... let me get back to you on that. Updated when I feel like I have something to say, and remember to post it.

Friday, July 08, 2005

London bombing

Like all right-minded people, I am sickened by the heinous bombing in London, on the same subway system I was riding just three weeks ago. But since I don't blog during the day, I couldn't post until now... and there's not much more to say that hasn't already been said. Look around the blogosphere for statements of support, poignant tributes, and more. Just don't go to the Democratic Underground.

One interesting report so far is that a person involved in these bombings was a terrorist released from Guantanamo Bay. If true, I hope at least one whining leftist realizes the tragedy of their pressing for the release of these terrorists.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home