.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Generic Confusion

When you leave, my blog just fades to grey
Nu ma nu ma iei, nu ma nu ma nu ma iei


News? Check. Politics? Check. Music? Check. Random thoughts about life? Check. Readership? Ummm.... let me get back to you on that. Updated when I feel like I have something to say, and remember to post it.

Thursday, July 07, 2005

Delicious irony

Ken Summers at Second Breakfast highlights a quote from Jacques Chirac on the eve of the Olympic announcement, badmouthing British food.

"You can't trust people who cook as badly as that. After Finland, it's the country with the worst food."

He mentions a radio report that two of the judges were Finnish.

It's pure coincidence that last month, I was in both England and Finland, and had no problem with the food there. (Granted, I didn't eat mushy peas or pickled herring.)

(Via Instapundit)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home