.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Generic Confusion

When you leave, my blog just fades to grey
Nu ma nu ma iei, nu ma nu ma nu ma iei


News? Check. Politics? Check. Music? Check. Random thoughts about life? Check. Readership? Ummm.... let me get back to you on that. Updated when I feel like I have something to say, and remember to post it.

Friday, July 08, 2005

Just desserts

I missed the Kelo decision while on vacation, and not surprisingly I wasn't happy. I oppose both taking private property for non-public use and the effective taking of private property by restricting its use and reducing its value.

The best response is found here. Freestar Media wants to build a hotel on David Souter's home, taking his property for a more productive use in exactly the way the Supreme Court justice supports.

(Via Silflay Hraka)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home