.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Generic Confusion

When you leave, my blog just fades to grey
Nu ma nu ma iei, nu ma nu ma nu ma iei


News? Check. Politics? Check. Music? Check. Random thoughts about life? Check. Readership? Ummm.... let me get back to you on that. Updated when I feel like I have something to say, and remember to post it.

Thursday, February 02, 2006

Don't dwell on this image

--WARNING-- Disturbing thought ahead --WARNING--

Messages from a thread on one of the role-playing-related mailing lists I'm on:

1. And the rally cry goes out to near and far.... "Save the Bath House!"

2. Hmm, Sounds like the title of "a very special Interactive...."

3. Hmmm. I suddenly have this image... 20+ geeks in a sauna, and only one towel. Roll for initiative.

Responses:

1. Argggh! I was eating! *throws remainder of lunch away* Make the bad images go away!

2. Dude... Unless I get to pick the other 19 'geeks' (I'm pretty sure I could find that many I wouldn't mind sharing a sauna with), forget the towel--I'm diving for the spork. You know, for my eyes. *Shudder*

1 Comments:

At 11:11 AM, Blogger Dave Justus said...

heh!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home