.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Generic Confusion

When you leave, my blog just fades to grey
Nu ma nu ma iei, nu ma nu ma nu ma iei


News? Check. Politics? Check. Music? Check. Random thoughts about life? Check. Readership? Ummm.... let me get back to you on that. Updated when I feel like I have something to say, and remember to post it.

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Snow returns

And here I thought we'd go through January with no snow on the ground!

Snow returned last night, with enough of a dusting to leave a few centimeters on the ground. Yet tomorrow's forecast shows temperatures jumping back up to 10°C (50°F).

Given the coming warmup, I took one look at the ice-rink that is my unplowed, unsalted side street, and decided picking up the mail could wait until tomorrow.

3 Comments:

At 1:01 AM, Blogger gecko said...

Lucky bastard! Of course when I mention a desire for snow around her I get, "It'll only turn out to be black ice!" Yeah, yeah , yeah...

 
At 9:50 PM, Blogger Greg said...

Are you in Washington state now?

 
At 12:38 AM, Blogger gecko said...

Yep, been here since March! BTW the 'her' in the first comment should have read 'here'...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home