.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Generic Confusion

When you leave, my blog just fades to grey
Nu ma nu ma iei, nu ma nu ma nu ma iei


News? Check. Politics? Check. Music? Check. Random thoughts about life? Check. Readership? Ummm.... let me get back to you on that. Updated when I feel like I have something to say, and remember to post it.

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

New York transit strike

Let me just say I'm glad to live in an area where we can sprawl... cheap land prices, roads not horribly congested, and no dependency on mass transit.

The people of New York are understandably upset by the illegal strike by the New York transit union. In my opinion, for these vital jobs, the workers should be prohibited from striking, and if the two sides can't reach a contract, binding arbitration should be mandated.

Dartblog preserved the union's blog's comments for all to see.

1 Comments:

At 3:27 PM, Blogger honestpartisan said...

Now you know how I felt when the price of gas went above $3/gallon.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home