.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Generic Confusion

When you leave, my blog just fades to grey
Nu ma nu ma iei, nu ma nu ma nu ma iei


News? Check. Politics? Check. Music? Check. Random thoughts about life? Check. Readership? Ummm.... let me get back to you on that. Updated when I feel like I have something to say, and remember to post it.

Sunday, December 18, 2005

Best Buy, December 17

I did some Christmas shopping at Best Buy Saturday evening, looking to pick up CDs.

While walking to the store, I saw some people sitting in line, with heavy jackets, knit caps, and sleeping bags.

I had a one-word question: "X-Box?"

Yes, that's exactly what they were waiting for. And it was COLD outside.

A Wandering Mind was a participant in another line, in a slightly warmer locale.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home