.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Generic Confusion

When you leave, my blog just fades to grey
Nu ma nu ma iei, nu ma nu ma nu ma iei


News? Check. Politics? Check. Music? Check. Random thoughts about life? Check. Readership? Ummm.... let me get back to you on that. Updated when I feel like I have something to say, and remember to post it.

Saturday, December 17, 2005

Much More Music Update

Back in August, I decided to listen to all of my CDs once through. Here's where I am

Home listening: CD singles. I've listened to the roughly 220 CD singles in the wooden storage cases, and am about 30 CDs into the 56 CD singles in ten box sets. Next step: hitting the CD singles in the CaseLogic cases.

Car listening: I'm into the Ps now, about 150 CDs, though I've taken a break to listen to the 90-song followup to the State of Synthpop compilation.

400 CDs is a little more than a third done.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home