.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Generic Confusion

When you leave, my blog just fades to grey
Nu ma nu ma iei, nu ma nu ma nu ma iei


News? Check. Politics? Check. Music? Check. Random thoughts about life? Check. Readership? Ummm.... let me get back to you on that. Updated when I feel like I have something to say, and remember to post it.

Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Conservative comics

City Journal profiles two comic strips with a conservative bent, Mallard Fillmore and Prickly City. The article also mentions the popular Web comic Day By Day.

I haven't read many Web comic strips that are overtly political, though I'm sure there are some out there. It sticks out when one shows the story from a distinctly conservative perspective. This chapter of Better Days (which is not a strip for kids) is very funny; it hammers a typical liberal schoolteacher and her class's indoctrination.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home