.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Generic Confusion

When you leave, my blog just fades to grey
Nu ma nu ma iei, nu ma nu ma nu ma iei


News? Check. Politics? Check. Music? Check. Random thoughts about life? Check. Readership? Ummm.... let me get back to you on that. Updated when I feel like I have something to say, and remember to post it.

Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Carnival of the Vanities

This week's Carnival of the Vanities is up at Pratie Place.

Pratie asks an interesting question in conjunction with hosting the Carnival.

Do YOU, personally, actually look at any of these entries? Or are these Carnivals like the poetry readings where everybody leaves after submitting their own poem?


I treat the Carnival just like any other blog, any other blog post, any news site, any listing of columnists. I read the summaries, and follow links that interest me. I'll probably only read a handful of the submissions. Other readers will read their own handful. Overall, however, everyone will get a few visits, and their writing will be exposed to a larger audience. And that's the whole point of the Carnival.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home