.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Generic Confusion

When you leave, my blog just fades to grey
Nu ma nu ma iei, nu ma nu ma nu ma iei


News? Check. Politics? Check. Music? Check. Random thoughts about life? Check. Readership? Ummm.... let me get back to you on that. Updated when I feel like I have something to say, and remember to post it.

Thursday, July 21, 2005

John Roberts

A surprise choice, without a large paper trail, highly intelligent, and viewed as confirmable.

That didn't go so well for the former President Bush when the candidate was David Souter.

Fortunately, several commentators far more knowledgeable than I think he's the real thing. See Manuel Miranda and Beldar, for example.

Remember, liberals: Seven of the nine Supreme Court justices were appointed by Republican presidents. You have no reason to complain about the makeup of the court.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home