.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Generic Confusion

When you leave, my blog just fades to grey
Nu ma nu ma iei, nu ma nu ma nu ma iei


News? Check. Politics? Check. Music? Check. Random thoughts about life? Check. Readership? Ummm.... let me get back to you on that. Updated when I feel like I have something to say, and remember to post it.

Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Comics Curmudgeon

Joel at Not That points out The Comics Curmudgeon (Joshua Fruhlinger), who humorously comments on the largely lame offerings that infect the comics pages today.

That's why I read Web comics... with the number that are out there, they're at least some that are more interesting. And if they suck, you don't have to face them every day, monopolizing scarce newsprint, while thinking that there are hundreds of better comic strips out there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home