.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Generic Confusion

When you leave, my blog just fades to grey
Nu ma nu ma iei, nu ma nu ma nu ma iei


News? Check. Politics? Check. Music? Check. Random thoughts about life? Check. Readership? Ummm.... let me get back to you on that. Updated when I feel like I have something to say, and remember to post it.

Thursday, February 24, 2005

Here's one way to get politicians to approve Daylight Savings Time

A comment in the Indianapolis Star by reader Jay Wilkerson:

Should the General Assembly fail to move Indiana to Eastern Daylight Savings Time, I have a proposal: All of the neighbors of the legislators should use the full sunlight at 5:30 AM this summer to mow their grass.

I think that just might work.

1 Comments:

At 12:34 PM, Blogger Dave Justus said...

Heh!

I like it :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home