.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Generic Confusion

When you leave, my blog just fades to grey
Nu ma nu ma iei, nu ma nu ma nu ma iei


News? Check. Politics? Check. Music? Check. Random thoughts about life? Check. Readership? Ummm.... let me get back to you on that. Updated when I feel like I have something to say, and remember to post it.

Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Sahara

Seeing the advertisements for a new movie called Sahara reminded me of the novel of the same name by Clive Cussler. Then, the local paper's quarterly movie preview made it clear: the movie is based off the novel. I thought Clive Cussler would never have another novel made into a movie, after the dreadful Raise the Titanic. But apparently, this one has been in the works for four years. That shows how much attention I pay to Hollywood.

The credits on IMDB.com indicate that the author's daughter is one of the actresses in the film.

It's been years since I've read the novel (perhaps more than 10 years), so about all I remember is the surprise cargo, but I still want to see how faithful the movie is to the novel.

I guess I get to look forward to the novel being reissued with a cover resembling the movie poster.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home