.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Generic Confusion

When you leave, my blog just fades to grey
Nu ma nu ma iei, nu ma nu ma nu ma iei


News? Check. Politics? Check. Music? Check. Random thoughts about life? Check. Readership? Ummm.... let me get back to you on that. Updated when I feel like I have something to say, and remember to post it.

Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Wonderful weather

Tuesday was the warmest day of the year, with a reported high of 67°F in the local paper. I felt comfortable going outside without a jacket. It then dropped 35°F to Wednesday's morning low of 32°F, with some scattered snow.

Why can't there be a sudden warmup of this magnitude?

All in all, it's been a pretty mild winter, temperature-wise. Since I only saw a bit of sun in mostly cloudy skies on February 2nd, does that mean we only get a fraction of the 6 weeks of winter?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home