.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Generic Confusion

When you leave, my blog just fades to grey
Nu ma nu ma iei, nu ma nu ma nu ma iei


News? Check. Politics? Check. Music? Check. Random thoughts about life? Check. Readership? Ummm.... let me get back to you on that. Updated when I feel like I have something to say, and remember to post it.

Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Dirty tricks in Milwaukee

As a former Milwaukee-area resident, I'm interested in the continuing fraud evident in Democratic parts of the state, particularly Milwaukee. Captain's Quarters reports on the overvotes of nonexistant people from nonexistant addresses. And Wisconsin Politics has the felony vandalism charges from where Democratic activists (some relatives of local Democratic politicians) slashed the tires on a vehicle that the Republicans were to use in their get-out-the-vote efforts.

And let me plug the Badger Blog Alliance, which is also covering the issue with a local focus.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home