.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Generic Confusion

When you leave, my blog just fades to grey
Nu ma nu ma iei, nu ma nu ma nu ma iei


News? Check. Politics? Check. Music? Check. Random thoughts about life? Check. Readership? Ummm.... let me get back to you on that. Updated when I feel like I have something to say, and remember to post it.

Sunday, June 27, 2010

What a dumb***

Vice President Joe Biden paid a visit to the Milwaukee area, stopping at Kopp's Frozen Custard. As the attached videos show, he put his feet in his mouth once again.

Now, that reference to the product as "ice cream" is almost certainly a joke. But referring to the store owner as a smart*** for saying lower our taxes and we'll call it even is not.

My advice to the VP: After enjoying the finest frozen custard, which I've been eating all my life, please take some time to listen to the owner. I, too, would like to see lower taxes. And having seen the price of a single scoop more than double over nearly 20 years, I recognize that a part of that price I pay is to pay taxes to Wisconsin and the federal government. Lower that, and I'll pay less for that delicious treat.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home