.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Generic Confusion

When you leave, my blog just fades to grey
Nu ma nu ma iei, nu ma nu ma nu ma iei


News? Check. Politics? Check. Music? Check. Random thoughts about life? Check. Readership? Ummm.... let me get back to you on that. Updated when I feel like I have something to say, and remember to post it.

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Gokey Goes

Danny Gokey, recent endorsee of Vote for the Worst, did not survive to become a finalist on American Idol. I haven't been paying much attention to the series, only knowing that one of the finalists is a grad student at the University of North Carolina. Gokey is from Milwaukee, where I was this past weekend, and so I got to see some of the news media reports. While the press has been brutal, Gokey has one redeeming quality: he's a fan of Kopp's frozen custard.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home