.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Generic Confusion

When you leave, my blog just fades to grey
Nu ma nu ma iei, nu ma nu ma nu ma iei


News? Check. Politics? Check. Music? Check. Random thoughts about life? Check. Readership? Ummm.... let me get back to you on that. Updated when I feel like I have something to say, and remember to post it.

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Apocalypse. Now.

Back in 1994, I wrote a humorous editorial for the Daily Tar Heel entitled Apocalypse Now!, listing fifteen signs that the apocalypse was upon us. (The punch line was the UNC women's soccer team losing at home to a conference opponent, which basically never happened.)

Nothing in that editorial can compare to this sign:

Taylor Hanson (Hanson), James Iha (ex-Smashing Pumpkins), Adam Schlesinger (Fountains of Wayne) and Bun E. Carlos (Cheap Trick) have formed a band and are calling themselves Tinted Windows.


I do admit to liking Mmmbop, and Stacy's Mom is a fun song, but my God, the Mayans were off by a few years.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home