.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Generic Confusion

When you leave, my blog just fades to grey
Nu ma nu ma iei, nu ma nu ma nu ma iei


News? Check. Politics? Check. Music? Check. Random thoughts about life? Check. Readership? Ummm.... let me get back to you on that. Updated when I feel like I have something to say, and remember to post it.

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Guess the party

I've had to mute or fast forward through every stupid Obama ad. But more worthy of comment is an ad I saw for a candidate for attorney general. The ad discussed a school coach involved in sexual abuse, and how, since he wasn't a school employee, he couldn't receive the harsher penalty reserved for school employees who abuse student trust. And this candidate was going to fight to change that, or had fought to change that.

The one thing the ad didn't mention was that candidate's political party.

Of course, that was an ad from the Democratic candidate.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home