.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Generic Confusion

When you leave, my blog just fades to grey
Nu ma nu ma iei, nu ma nu ma nu ma iei


News? Check. Politics? Check. Music? Check. Random thoughts about life? Check. Readership? Ummm.... let me get back to you on that. Updated when I feel like I have something to say, and remember to post it.

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

This is funny

Seen on the paper insulation sleeve from Starbucks:

Starbucks is committed to reducing our environmental impact through increased use of post-consumer recycled materials. Help us help the planet.

First ever 10% post-consumer fiber cup. 60% post-consumer fiber sleeve.

Intended for single use only.


You know, I bet you can save a lot more by creating a reusable paper sleeve! And without the energy expenditures needed to recycle!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home