.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Generic Confusion

When you leave, my blog just fades to grey
Nu ma nu ma iei, nu ma nu ma nu ma iei


News? Check. Politics? Check. Music? Check. Random thoughts about life? Check. Readership? Ummm.... let me get back to you on that. Updated when I feel like I have something to say, and remember to post it.

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

That's why it was familiar!

While watching VH-1, I saw the video for Coldplay's Talk. I was left with a strange impression: I knew I hadn't heard the song before, but still, the music was familiar. Was it used in a commercial, or a television theme song?

A quick trip to Wikipedia revealed the answer. The song uses the music from Kraftwerk's Computer Love! I never expected to see that happen!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home