.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Generic Confusion

When you leave, my blog just fades to grey
Nu ma nu ma iei, nu ma nu ma nu ma iei


News? Check. Politics? Check. Music? Check. Random thoughts about life? Check. Readership? Ummm.... let me get back to you on that. Updated when I feel like I have something to say, and remember to post it.

Monday, May 01, 2006

My day of shopping

In your face, communism!

Here's a summary of my May Day purchases:

Breakfast: Starbucks. Rather than my normal large coffee, I got the most expensive coffee beverage on the menu, and added a pastry to my order.

Lunch: Subway (within walking distance of work).

Dinner: A salad and drink from Arby's.

Groceries: I didn't particularly need to get groceries, but I did pick up some food, including a bottle of Chardonnay. (I have a couple of recipes I'd like to try, which use a Chardonnay cream sauce.)

Books: I did pick up An Army of Davids, along with two other books.

Total purchases: around $115. Much more than normal; I only exceed that if I'm getting a big ticket item or an airline ticket.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home