.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Generic Confusion

When you leave, my blog just fades to grey
Nu ma nu ma iei, nu ma nu ma nu ma iei


News? Check. Politics? Check. Music? Check. Random thoughts about life? Check. Readership? Ummm.... let me get back to you on that. Updated when I feel like I have something to say, and remember to post it.

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Chocolate Factory

A frequent ad on cable is for the "Chocolate Factory", which sells the materials necessary to make chocolate candies.

The centerpiece of this package? A unique cooking system that allows chocolate to be heated without burning... nah, it's only a double boiler.

I know we Americans don't cook as often as our parents and grandparents did, and I'm no chef, but even I recognize a double boiler. I'm sure one could be picked up at any Wal-Mart (probably for less than $26 or whatever the ridiculous cost is).

(Besides, using low heat and constant stirring, you can melt chocolate without burning it.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home