.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Generic Confusion

When you leave, my blog just fades to grey
Nu ma nu ma iei, nu ma nu ma nu ma iei


News? Check. Politics? Check. Music? Check. Random thoughts about life? Check. Readership? Ummm.... let me get back to you on that. Updated when I feel like I have something to say, and remember to post it.

Tuesday, January 03, 2006

New Year's Resolution

It's a simple and common one. I need to lose weight. I started 2005 too heavy, and gained weight by the end of the year.

So I'm resolving to stick to a diet without cheating, and exercise every day I'm at home. And to help me on the task, I'll post the results here. The prospect of publicly admitting defeat should help keep me honest.

The "stretch goal" for the year is to get to bed earlier (like, before the time of night when I'm posting this), and get up earlier. That will help with the exercise part.

1 Comments:

At 4:04 PM, Blogger Dave Justus said...

Best of luck!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home