.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Generic Confusion

When you leave, my blog just fades to grey
Nu ma nu ma iei, nu ma nu ma nu ma iei


News? Check. Politics? Check. Music? Check. Random thoughts about life? Check. Readership? Ummm.... let me get back to you on that. Updated when I feel like I have something to say, and remember to post it.

Wednesday, December 28, 2005

What spirit animal are you?

Thought I'd try this one out. I'm not so sure I agree 100% with the results, but it could have been worse. :) (Via Dave Justus)








Wolf Spirit
You scored 50% Creativity, 42% Compassion, 48% Strength, and 62% Intelligence!
You are a Wolf Spirit. You feel you are connected with the cosmos, and are fascinated by the moon. You are very agile. Wolf spirits have a lot of friends, and are very smart.







My test tracked 4 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:



















free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 1% on Creativity





free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 18% on Compassion





free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 20% on Strength





free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 63% on Intelligence
Link: The Spirit Animal Test written by sitakali on Ok Cupid, home of the 32-Type Dating Test

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home