.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Generic Confusion

When you leave, my blog just fades to grey
Nu ma nu ma iei, nu ma nu ma nu ma iei


News? Check. Politics? Check. Music? Check. Random thoughts about life? Check. Readership? Ummm.... let me get back to you on that. Updated when I feel like I have something to say, and remember to post it.

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Preparation for a female President

Have you been watching that new TV series that's preparing us for the future presidency of Hillary Clinton? Just watching a woman in a seat of power in Washington D.C. will make people accepting of the day when it happens for real. And this series really has Hillary down pat.

But why is she being portrayed as the Vice-President?

No, I'm not talking about Commander in Chief. I'm talking about Prison Break. In the most recent episode, we've seen that the woman intimately involved in killing the Vice-President's brother, framing another man, and covering it up is... the Vice-President herself!

1 Comments:

At 11:56 PM, Blogger Chickadeeva said...

Good Point, nicely argued :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home