.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Generic Confusion

When you leave, my blog just fades to grey
Nu ma nu ma iei, nu ma nu ma nu ma iei


News? Check. Politics? Check. Music? Check. Random thoughts about life? Check. Readership? Ummm.... let me get back to you on that. Updated when I feel like I have something to say, and remember to post it.

Thursday, September 15, 2005

Shopping habits

I received a survey in the mail designed to measure shopping habits (and of course send coupons afterwards). One of the many sections discussed pets; you check "We have no pets" if you don't have a pet. The next section discussed purchases of pet food.

I wonder how many people report having no pets but purchasing pet food?

Now, that would have fit my household at times during college. No, not for that reason. Living off campus, the apartment complex where I lived had a couple of "community cats" who roamed the neighborhood. These cats would stop by now and then for food and affection, so my roommates would buy an occasional can of cat food.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home