.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Generic Confusion

When you leave, my blog just fades to grey
Nu ma nu ma iei, nu ma nu ma nu ma iei


News? Check. Politics? Check. Music? Check. Random thoughts about life? Check. Readership? Ummm.... let me get back to you on that. Updated when I feel like I have something to say, and remember to post it.

Thursday, September 08, 2005

Intelligent Design

I haven't posted much on this subject, since it's such a non-issue. But to paraphrase a friend, Intelligent Design should be taught in science, as an example of what is not science.

I personally think Intelligent Design should be taught, in philosophy. It would make an interesting debate on the interaction of belief and science. Perhaps, though, I am giving too much credit to what high school students can comprehend.

The Swift Report (linked above) has a wonderful report on Deometry, mathematics for believers. (Thanks, Tainted Bill.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home